Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An Eclipse Modeling Week

Last week, I participated to Eclipse Summit Europe 2010 in Germany.

I started tuesday with a talk at the Eclipse Modeling Symposium (you can read my previous post: Using EMF to represent Eclipse 3.x plug-ins , and a complete summary of the symposium on Ed Merks' blog).

Then thursday, with Grégoire Dupé, I presented EMF Facet, the new Eclipse/Modeling project we have created to allow dynamic extensions of existing EMF models.

We have finished the week friday, at Eclipse Day Paris, by a presentation of MoDisco, the Eclipse/Modeling project dedicated to Model-Driven Software Modernization.

MoDisco at Eclipse Day Paris 2010

Now, we can come back to a normal activity ... until MD Day 2010, the 25th of November in Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your feedback. I would like to know if you had the opportunity to see the Stambia presentation during the Eclipse Day Paris 2010.
    Regards,
    Xavier Seignard

    ReplyDelete